Ann Foley Holistic Therapies*
Dedicated to your physical and emotional wellbeing - based in Brixworth, Northamptonshire
GDPR - 22/03/2021
Our contact details:
Name: Ann Foley
Address: 17 Shelleycotes Road, Brixworth, NN6 9NE
Phone Number: 07854015488
E-mail: [email protected]
The type of personal information I collect
I currently collect and process the following information:
• Telephone number
• An emergency contact number
• Email address
• Information about your health that you include in your Intake Consultation form and on subsequent forms.
How I get your personal information and why I collect it
The personal information I process is provided to me directly by you for the following reasons:
• To enable me to contact you regarding appointments.
• To enable me to give your personalised treatments.
I will not share this information with any other organisation or individual unless you specifically request me to do so.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases I rely on for processing this information are:
1. Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Ann Foley.
2. Contractual obligation. My insurance company obliges me to hold your information for seven years.
How I store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on a password protected electronic device and in a locked cupboard. I keep your treatment notes for seven years. I will then dispose this information by shredding all paperwork.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
1. Your right of access - You have the right to ask me for copies of your personal information.
2. Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask me to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask me to complete information you think is incomplete.
3. Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask me to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
4. Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask me to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
5. Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
6. Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that I transfer the personal information you gave me to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact me at [email protected] or 07854015488 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to me at
Ann Foley Holistic Therapies
email: [email protected]
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how I have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk